Saturday 8 November 2014

Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Moisturiser and Serum

Believe it or not, this is the product that sparked my interest into getting back into blogging! After seeing the results I achieved from this moisturiser/serum, on top of all the compliments on how great my skin was looking I was itching to let people know about my skincare secret!

At the beginning of this year,back in January, I was perusing the isles of Superdrug looking for something new to try. My skin had been unhappy for a while, with the texture of it had been looking and feeling very uneven. I needed to find it something new!

Now I must say I used to feel like you get what you pay for in terms of skincare, so I wasn't expecting much at all when I picked this up and the main reason I did decide to give it a go was because of the bargain introductory offer of £2.98.


Due to having very sensitive skin, I was initially put of by the strong scent of this product. Don't get me wrong, it actually smells lovely! Very Herbally and 'Natrual' but at the time I was worried it cause a reaction. Because of this I unfortunately left it to collect dust up until about April. When I did FINALLY start using this regularly, I have to say my skin never looked or felt better.

The actual product has a gel like texture. A little goes a long way, it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have a combination skin type and ever since I started using this moisturiser/serum religiously (twice daily) since April I haven't experienced any dry patches or excessive oiliness in my T Zone (these are problems I experienced prior to this product arriving in my life!)


Having just entered in to the bitterly cold winter months here in the UK, I was wondering if my skin would end up needing more moisture, but I have to say its still working wonders and keeping my skin adequately hydrated. I cannot recommend this product enough!


SKIN!
It retails for £5.99 an it is sold at Superdrug. It's often on offer  though, making it even more worth it!

I highly suggest you give this product a go! It's definitely a holy grail skincare product for me and I couldn't be happier with the condition of my skin ever since I started using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails