Wednesday 10 December 2014

Pixi Ulitimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition - Highlighters and Cheek Powders

About a month ago I blogged about the New Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition that at the time had just arrived in the post! (click her to view the palette)

As promised I've swatched all the shades so you can get a better idea of the colours and pay off before you purchase. This post will focus on the  HIGHLIGHTERS AND CHEEK POWDERS section. The images have in no way been edited in order to provide a true representation of each colour and finish.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COOL EYESHADOW SWATCHES 
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WARM EYESHADOW SWATCHES
HIGHLIGHTERS AND CHEEK POWDERS (click to enlarge image)


HIGLIGHTERS (1ST AND 2ND ROW)

HIGHLIGHTERS WITH FLASH


CHEEK POWDERS (3RD AD 4TH ROW)


ENTIRE PALETTE (CLICK HERE)

The highlighters ARE soft, blendable and non of them contain any chucky glitter. I like that they are of variable intensity, allowing some to be more wearable during the day and others more suited to evening wear! They can of course be used as eyeshadows as well, not that they are needed with the variety provided in this palette!

A good variety of blush shades are provided. Like the eyeshadows the matte shades are less pigmented than the shimmers, but yet again they are buidable and not difficult to blend, The only problem I have with the shade selection is that the 3rd shade on the 3rd rows is the only 'every day' blush the rest are pretty daring and for me at least will probably not be worn as much.

I hope the swatch posts have helped! Overall it's a beautiful palette and so far I don't feel like it's got enough attention! I think it makes a perfect gift this holiday, so I definitely recommend you giving it ago. 

I purchased my Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit from HQHair It is currently priced at £34 £29.50!
Aroosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails