Wednesday 10 December 2014

Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition - Warm Eyeshadows

About a month ago I blogged about the New Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition that at the time had just arrived in the post! (click her to view the palette)

As promised I've swatched all the shades so you can get a better idea of the colours and pay off before you purchase. This post will focus on the WARM EYESHADOW section. The images have in no way been edited in order to provide a true representation of each colour and finish.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COOL EYESHADOW SWATCHES 
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE HIGHLIGHTERS AND CHEEK POWDERS SWATCHES
WARM EYESHADOWS CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE



1ST ROW

2ND ROW

3RD ROW


4TH ROW

5TH ROW
ENTIRE PALETTE (CLICK HERE)
I love warm eyeshadows, so I was excited to see how these would swatch. Although a lot of beautiful shades have been included I feel like alot of them are fairly similar, it would have been nice to have seen a bit more variety. Having said that, there is definitely something for everyone!

 The 3rd shadow on the second row was slightly too soft and bitty, so I ended up picking up too much product when I attempted to swatch it. It did blend out okay though. The intensity of the shimmer are even better than the cooler part of the palette and they swatched beautifully! I absolutely love the 3rd row!

 Just like everything else the matte shades were less pigmented but they were buildable and didn't tend to apply patchy.

I hope the swatch posts have helped! Overall it's a beautiful palette and so far I don't feel like it's got enough attention! I think it makes a perfect gift this holiday, so I definitely recommend you giving it ago. 

I purchased my Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit from HQHair. It is currently priced at £34 £29.50!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Aroosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails