Tuesday 16 December 2014

Essence Lip Liners


Essence is a brand that isn't talked about much here in the UK, because it isn't readily available, but their products are much talked about by American Bloggers. Imagine my surprise when I happened to stumble across an essence stand whilst looking around Wilko recently, I decided to pick up two of the lipliners which were selling for £1.00 each!!

I picked up In 11 The Nude and 15 Honey Berry
11,15
 I've been wearing In the Nude daily since I got it. It's a beautiful everyday shade that can be used in so many different ways. My personal favourite is to fill in my lips with it first and then add a deeps pink or brick red shade and blend. It give the most beautiful muted 'Kylie Jenner' lip colour which is perfect for this season. They have a creamy formula, which means they glide onto the lips smoothly, and provide an even coverage.

 I can't wait to get my hands on some more shades, at £1.00 they are complete bargains! Get yourselves down to wilko!

Aroosa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails