Saturday 13 December 2014

Fashionista Double Take Long wear Lipsticks and Fashionista Maxi Moisture Lipsticks

I recently placed an order for a number of lipsticks from Fashionista. They were selling for £1.99 each on www.fragrancedirect.co.uk, which is quiet a bargain seeing as they retailed for around the £7.00 mark!

I picked up 5 shades from the double take long wear lipstick range and another 5 from the maxi moisture lipstick range.


RED = double take long wear, SILVER = maxi moisture
 The size of each lipstick tube is nice and slim and I think they look sleek with the red being something a little different! Who doesn't like nice packaging!?

FashionistA Double Take Long Weat Lipsticks
ATOMIC ORANGE, NATURAL PINK, ULTRA PINK, CINNAMON, AURBERGINE
FashionistA Double Take Long Weat Lipsticks
ATOMIC ORANGE, NATURAL PINK, ULTRA PINK, CINNAMON, AURBERGINE
FashionistA Double Take Long Weat Lipsticks
ATOMIC ORANGE, NATURAL PINK, ULTRA PINK, CINNAMON, AURBERGINE

I couldn't find many swatches online at the time, so it was a bit of a blind order!  Atomic oranges swatches alot more pink on me and comes across as more of a coral than straight up orange. Natural Pink is a nice mid tone pink and Cinnamon will make a lovely everyday nude. Aurergine is something a little more daring but perfect for this time of year. The texture and finish of these lipsticks remind me of MAC cremesheens. They're very pigmented but creamy, you can't go wrong for £1.99!

I also Picked up 5 Maxi Moisture Lipsticks. It was even harder to find swatches online for these, but again i'm happy with all the colours I picked up.
FashionistA Maxi Moisture Lipsticks
PERFECT FIT, I'M AN INDIVIDUAL, TOUCH UP, HOW DO I LOOK?

FashionistA Maxi Moisture Lipsticks
PERFECT FIT, I'M AN INDIVIDUAL, TOUCH UP, HOW DO I LOOK?

FashionistA Maxi Moisture Lipsticks
PERFECT FIT, I'M AN INDIVIDUAL, TOUCH UP, HOW DO I LOOK?
They glide on easily, feel very moisturising, but also have a decent colour pay off. Perfect Fit swatches alot pinker on me than it looks in the tube, I couldn.t find any swatches of this shade before I purchased so I wasn't too sure what to expect. It is very pretty though! I'm and individual is a orangey coral and touch up is a lovely brown nude. I purchased two of these as I could tell it would be a colour I would use often. How do I look? is a nice mid tone but brighter pink that I think will be perfect for adding a bit of brightness to the face! 

Again the quality of these lipsticks is great! They remind me of MAC Lustre lipsticks and they're perfect for his time of year when we need a little more moisture on our lips!!

Aroosa
x

2 comments:

  1. Aubergine looks like such a nice colour! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such pretty colours, such a bargain for the price too x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails