Wednesday 31 March 2010

Product Rave: Garnier Facial Scrub

At some point over the past couple of months, I'm sure you've heard me moan about the condition of my skin. It's not so much spots, but the blemishes they leave behind. I guess I'm partly to blame because I've been slacking on maintaining a proper skin care routine. However, about 2 weeks ago, I re-discovered the Garnier Pure facial exfoliator which I used to love, but just fell out of the habit of using. After a week, I could really notice a different in my skin. It looks alot clearer, with alot of blemishes being less visible and my skintone was more evened out.


I like the fact that it contains exfoliating beads. It's important to remove dead skin off the face, and this helps to do just that without being too harsh or causing irritation.


I think sometimes it's best to stick with products that you know work for you. I'm always up for trying new things, but then always find myself coming back to certain products like this one. Definitely a favourite!

2 comments:

  1. When you mean blemishes after spots do you mean the red scaring that you get? While an exfoilator is good i will usually rub a bit of Bio-Oil into any red bits and that helps a lot too for them to fade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gemma - i usually suffer from dark marks after a spot rather than redness. i try and use bio oil every night and i definitely agree, it does help fade marks too :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails