Friday 2 October 2009

My BIG new pot of BE...

as you may know by now, i am a massive Bare Escentuals fan! i love their foundation and have used it for about a year now. I'm close to coming to the end of a 2g pot and so decided to repurchase. i used to use the shade Medium Tan but it's always been a little bit to dark for me. i got away with it in the summer, but now that the winter has rolled along i was finding it difficult to apply with out making myself look odd. so whilst shopping around, i found a website - www.glowgirl.co.uk - and i must say I'm really impressed with it. they sell authentic BE products at a good couple of pounds cheaper than most other places. i got the massive 9g pot for only £17.99 including p&p whereas most other website sell it for £24.00 +p&p! the foundation pot was delivered within 2 days and did i mention it was free delivery. I'm definitely going to be using this website again to treat myself to more BE products :)

i decided to go for the shade Golden Medium.... it's description was for medium skin tones with a golden undertone, and I'm so glad a chose it because it's a perfect match! in the past I've found it so hard to find a foundation that matches my skintone perfectly, so I'm really really pleased!... can you tell??... i don't think this shade however is available in UK stores at the moment, but i would recommend buying it online anyway... from glowgirl.com

if you want to know more about my thought on Bare Escentuals then check out previous post on my blog.... there will be a few raving about this product :D

and to round up... i would really really recommend this foundation. if you have any question just drop me a comment :)

x

1 comment:

  1. I bought my BE blush from glowgirl the other week, definitely will be buying from them again :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails