Saturday 17 April 2010

NOTD - BarryM Mint Green

I've wanted this colour for ages, and finally got round to buying it today! When i first thought of mint green as a nail colour, i wasn't to enthusiastic about it, but over time I've grow to like it! I think it looks nice and summery, and it really helps dress up a plain outfit.
I think that in the bottle, it looks alot lighter than it is on the nails. I'm on a search for a 'mintier' green, so basically the same colour as this one, but lighter. Any recommendations?
Are you a fan of mint greens nails?

9 comments:

  1. Maybe Revlon's minted nail polish might be lighter, I'm not sure as I haven't seen it in person, only in photos :)

    Sabrina's done a post comparing them http://a-littleobsessed.blogspot.com/2010/04/battle-of-mint-polishes.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katy Wilko - thank you, i'll ckeck it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mint green nails. They always look so cute and summery. xxx

    http://www.littleragdoll1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour, very pretty!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 17(Boot's own make up brand) Lasting Fix,Nail Polish from Boots
    it's called Mint Choc Chip and it might be just a tad lighter than the Barry M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty color on you!!Well done buying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ava's wonderland - thanks for the recommendations...I'll have a look next time i go shopping :) x

    @Caltlin and lovelyviolet5 and May - thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE COLOR !!
    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails