Sunday 22 August 2010

Neutrogena Skincare

Two skincare items by Neutrogena:

1.Visibly clear 2 in 1 wash and mask
2.Visibly clear triple action lotion.

Are both staples in my skincare routine. Not that I have a set routine, because I'm still searching for new products that truly work for me. These however I always find myself coming back to time and time again.

I mainly use the first one as a mask only, as a prefer to use a face wash that contains exfoliating beads. When used as a mask, I find that it really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my skin glowing and feeling clean. I try to apply this mask to my face once a week, and in doing so, I have really noticed a reduction in black heads and just a generally improvement in the way my skin looks and feels! This products retails for around £3-4... completely worth it in my opinion!
To date, I have probably gotten through 6/7 bottles of the triple action cleansing lotion. I use it to take off my make up, re freshen up my face, clean out my pores etc. etc. etc.
I just love this thing! It leaves such a clean feeling on the skin and on top of that it retails for about £2.99! You can't go wrong!

What skincare items do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails