Friday 16 July 2010

EGYPT Sharm El Sheikh

For the past week, I've been in Egypt (hence the quiet blog) and to be more specific I went to Sharm El Sheikh.
To cut to the point, I had an amazing time and I already want to go back! On our last day it was around 47 degrees, but since I landed back in England it's been raining non-stop! Good old English weather hey! I hope it brightens up soon.

Anyway, I guess this is sort of an update post, I'll do a 'proper' one soon, showing you what I bought and pictures etc..

Have you ever been to Sharm? What did you think?

ROSA X

5 comments:

  1. Nop, never been there but I really want to go to Egypt. Oneeeeeeeeeeee dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend & I should be going there in Sep/Oct. That's if he actually goes & books it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. never been, was gonna go this year but im going to cyprus tomorrow instead, looks great tho! wil have to go next year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is really nice beach and also very clean.i visit many beaches but some beach is very dirty, I never want to go for the second time, but this beach is good.
    Sharm El Sheikh holidays

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails