Wednesday 7 July 2010

OPI Summer Flutters Collection 2010 - WING IT!

After wanting to try OPI nail polishes for a while, I finally took the plunge and order two bottles. So far I love them! The brush makes the application really easy, and the formula of both are really lovely.

One of the polishes I picked up was from the new  OPI Summer Flutter Collection called 'Wing it!'
It's a shade that's just perfect for summer! However my picture doesn't capture the true beauty of this polish, in person it's alot brighter, and looks more shocking pink than red (something I was a little disappointed about). It's shot through with a blue and gold duochrome which looks amazing when it catches the sun.

I now want to get my hands on the blue/green polish from the same collection... It has the same sort of finish, but alot more intense... check out swatches and you'll see what I mean!

Anyway, that's it for now... let me know what you think! What's your favourite OPI nail polish? I seriously want them all!

ROSA x

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails