Saturday 31 July 2010

Little BarryM Haul

I recently popped into boots and came away with a couple of Barry M goodies. Being a big fan of the nail paints, I was keen to try other talked about products by the brand, and so I decided to pick up a lip gloss in the shade coral (11). Even though I hadn't heard much about this particular shade ( I think it's new) after swatching it ( and smelling it, it reminds me of ice lollies!) I new it had to be mine.
What's great about this lip gloss is the consistency. It has a jelly like formula which makes it non sticky and super shiny. At £4.25 per gloss, it's definitely worth a try! I know I'll be picking some more up in the near future.
The next thing I picked up was a Kohl eyeliner in a really pretty purple/lilac shade. I'm really liking adding a bright colour just below my lower lashes. It's a quick and simple way to make my eye's stand out with minimal effort. This shade really suit my dark brown eyes, and was completely worth it at only £2.95.

Like I said, I'm already a huge fan of Barry M nail paints, so I decided to add another one to my growing collection. I've always liked the dirty/ murky brown nail polish trend, but I've never tried one out for myself. I got home and applied 'mushroom' to my nails and guess what? I love it! I think it looks really sophisticated and is a shade that suits my skin tone. I hate it when a polish looks lovely in the bottle, but horrible again my skin colour!

What products have you been loving lately my Barry M?
Rosa x

12 comments:

  1. I love love love the lipgloss wands! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral lipgloss, definitely my new favourite gloss :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fern - this is my first one, and I love it! I cant wait to get more! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katy - it's such a pretty colour! One of my favourites to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip color looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend it, it's really pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipgloss is gorgeous - good ol' Barry M! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. mm that lipgloss looks adorable.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I might try Barry M's mushroom colour, sounds like my kinda neutral.

    I ♥ your blog and I tagged you at mine for the the award. Please take a look if you havent already.

    Thanks for the great posts.

    KK, XOXO
    www.misskeikeiblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kei Kei - thank you! i'll check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the nude polish. Anything that will match all my outfits works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That eyeliner looks amazing, and i love love love that nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails