Monday 17 November 2014

Burberry Body

Now and again I like to invest in a perfume as a little treat to myself. Who doesn't like to smell good?!
I've had my eye on Burberry Body for a while now after smelling the Rose edition that my sister received a while ago.

Whilst browsing Groupon last week, I noticed it  was on offer for £29.99(STILL AVALIABLE). Seeing as I also had a £10.00 voucher to spend on the website, I decided to snap it up for the bargain price of £19.99! (RRP £75.00 for 85ml)

It was a bit of a risk as I hasn't smelt the original before placing my order, but let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed!!

'Burberry Body is a feminine and effortlessly sensual fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients.


The scent has top notes of fresh green absinthe, illuminating elegant peach and refined freesia.



The floral bouquet of natural rose absolute and iris blends gently with subtle warm tones of sandalwood to form the heart notes.



Woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, sensual amber and musk compose the base.'

On me the base components stand out the most and it comes across as a very warm/clean fragrance.


The only complaint I have is with regards to the lasting power. The scent had faded significantly after 4hrs of wear, but for the price I paid I think it's still very worth it. 
It's a lovely everyday perfume but also appropriate for wearing in the evening.

What perfumes would you recommend?


2 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty scent, love the bottle too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burberry perfumes always smell so nice, this one sounds lovely!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails