Thursday 13 November 2014

Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition

Whilst browsing the internet for a new eyeshadow palette to get my hands on, I came across the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit (2nd Edition). I must admit I hadn't heard of it before but the variety of colours and the inclusion of blushers really caught my attention. Pixi isn't I brand I'm too familiar with, but I've heard good things, so after googling to gain more knowledge of the quality of Pixi products, I decided to take the plunge and order this beautiful palette.



The Kit contains:

  1. 40 Eyeshadows
  2. 6 Highlighters
  3. 6 Cheek Powders
"This ultimae 'go-to' Pixi beauty palette gives endless options for gorgeous fresh faced looks. The suit all shades range from cool to warm in velvet and satin textures and are all designed for you to simplify and beautify!

This is a must have edition to any wardrobe - half of the colours are prefectly pretty 'cool' tones and the other half are sizzling 'warm' tones!"


I initially planned on testing out the palette before blogging about it,but I thought I'd do a quick post to show you how pretty it is! I'm planning on doing a swatch post if anyone would be interested and also a review once I've had a chance to play around and create different looks.
WARM


COOL
The palette retails for £34.00.



3 comments:

  1. This looks so nice! I think that it is pretty great value for money! I will have to see if my target has this!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, pretty colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails