Sunday 30 November 2014

La Roche Posay Redermic R

Having received a couple of samples of Redermic R by La Roche Posay, I've spent the last couple of weeks working my way through them. I'm definitely a fan of La Roche Posay Skincare, the things I've tired, I've loved and the Effeclar Duo is a firm favourite.


What is Redermic R?

La Roche-Posay, has developed Redermic R with 0.3% retinol. Redermic R has clinically tested anti-wrinkle efficacy. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and is suitable for sensitive skin. - Contains 0.3% retinol. - Exclusive Retinol Booster Complex [Retinol Linoleate + Adenosine] - Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] 0.3%

What does Redermic R do?

Women who are looking for an effective solution to wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dark spots. Also suitable for women who have sensitive skin or who have experienced feelings of discomfort on the skin when using retinol based skincare in the past.

What Results should I expect?

BENEFITS
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Dark spots appear faded, as if corrected
- Skin texture appears refined leaving it visibly smoother and more even-toned
What do I think?

I usually apply a thin layer of Redermic R every night and I must say I do feel like my skin feels softer and looks brighter in the morning. Now I'm only 22 so I can't really comment on how beneficial it is in terms of reducing fine lines, but my skins definitely looks and feels smoother and refined. I have a really issue with pigmentation scaring after a break out so I'm keen to continue using this to see if it helps fade them.

A little goes a long way, a sample 5ml tube lasts approx. 2 weeks! You can find Redermic R in Boots stores and and retails for £28.00 for a 30ml tube. Considering the ingredient I would say that was a fairly competitive price. Many products containing retinol sell for a much higher price tag.

Have you tried Redermic R before? If so, what do you think? 

Aroosa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails