Sunday 9 November 2014

New Maybelline Colour Tattoo In Cream Beige

  I've always been a fan of cream shadows and I was too all about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo hype when they first launched a couple of years back. Unfortunately in the UK we don't get the extensive colour range that is available in the US, as well as rarely getting the limited edition releases.

So whilst perusing the isles of Superdrug once again (I feel like you may be getting a sense of what I like to do in my spare time!) 2 weeks ago I stumbled across this new Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather Effect in the shade Creamy Beige. Due to no longer keeping up with new launches as religiously as I used to I had no idea that new colour tattoos were released,so just imagine my excitement when this caught my eye! Total child in a sweet shop moment, I had to have it.


The name describes the colour well, I think its beautiful! On my skin tone it swatches warmer than it looks in the pot, leaning slightly orange. But overall its a camel tone bronzy shade with a satin finish.


I haven't had the opportunity to use this yet but I'll be happy if it performs like the others in terms of longevity, colour payoff and base properties. I think it will make a beautiful base for a warm bronze/brown smokey eye. I can't wait to try it out!!

If you're a fan of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos give this a try. Another Shade from the Leather Effects collection called Vintage Plum was also available if you're into deep purply tones. 


Have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. This looks nice, new follower! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails